Before making a big move, especially before migrating miles away from home, one should always indulge in deep research and find out as much information as possible about the place. If you are planning Australia immigration from Oman, then the below list of things will surely help you in making your decision more effectively along the way.
- First of all, you need to get in touch with the visa offices to see the procedures that one would need to follow for their travel or Australia or Quebec immigration so that you have the basics laid out.
- If you are planning a move after visiting the country then you may want to plan for the upcoming months in advance. Because those travellers who start off as tourists often realize that they want to settle in, and in such cases, make sure you have a follow up plan ready to be utilized.
- Once you have settled in the country, don’t forget to transfer all your money to the Australian bank account because that matters a lot when you have to go out to the local market for groceries just to realize your credit card is not the way to go this time.
- If we are talking about permanent move here then you may want to clear off all the your previous ties in the home country which would mean clearing off all the bills, getting rid of your mortgage or anything of such sorts which can get you in trouble or create a hindrance for you.
- The healthcare system in Australia is one of its kind but if you really want to benefit from it without spending thousands of bucks then you may want to bring along your medication prescriptions along with you so that you don’t get into any kind of hassle.
- If you don’t have a full proof plan yet then at least arrange your stay for the upcoming 6-8 weeks because even if you opt for a temporary residence, they are still going to ask for 4 week’s worth of rent upfront which you better be prepared to pay for.
Lastly, don’t forget to enjoy your stay all this time because it can be surely pretty amazing despite all the hardships and twisted visa application process, it is all going to come together in the end and worth it all.